Delta Dental Plan
The PPO Plus Premier Plan gives you access to the largest network of dentists in the United States. You have the option to go to any dentist you want. The plan features benefits for services both in and out of network. If you visit an in-network dentist, you will receive a larger annual maximum benefit. Highlights of the PPO Plus Plan include:
- No waiting period for services.
- Preventive and Diagnostic services are covered at 100%.
- Additional Preventive visits provided if you qualify for the Enhanced Benefits Program.
- Ability to select the dentist of your choice.
- Annual maximum benefit of $1,000 per person.
How to find a PPO Dentist near you:
- Click here for the Delta Dental provider search.
- To start your search, you can either enter the location where you want to locate network dentists (search by city/state or ZIP code), or search for a particular dentist or practice by name and ZIP code.
- You can further narrow your search by selecting a specialty (such as orthodontist), languages spoken and gender. Additional filters, like languages spoken and distance, can be used to narrow your search. Please note: the PPO Plus Premier Plan allows you to use any dentist you wish, but you will receive the greatest benefit by using a dentist who participates in the PPO network.
PPO Plus Premier Plan Cost
|6 Months||12 Months|
|Student + Family||$570.20||$1,118.04|
|A payment processing fee is included in the total plan cost.|