Delta Dental Premier PPO Plan:
- Please allow 10 business days for your insurance to be activated.
- A dental ID card will be mailed to the address you provided during enrollment.
- Your member ID is your Upper Iowa University student ID. You do not need to have your ID card to see a provider. The provider will be able to verify coverage using your name, date of birth, and 9 digit student ID. If your student ID is less than 9 digits, please add zeros to the beginning.
- To find a participating dentist, please visit Delta Dental’s provider search. Under “Select your Network” choose Delta Dental Premier or Delta Dental PPO.
- Once enrollment is activated, you can register with Member Connection to print a temporary ID card, view claims information, and enroll in the Enhanced Benefit Program. Registration is not necessary to utilize your benefits.
- Delta Dental also has a mobile app.
Delta Dental Customer Service:
- Your DeltaVision plan uses the EyeMed Select network. A vision ID card is not provided. Your vision provider will use your name and date of birth to verify coverage.
- To find a provider please visit EyeMed’s provider search. Enter your zip code and under “Choose Network”, pick “Access”.
DeltaVision Customer Service:
- For questions related to claims or benefits please contact the EyeMed customer service team at (800) 544-0718.
- To begin using your benefits, download the Teladoc App. Search the app store for “Teladoc”.
- To set up your new account locate and tap the “set up your account” tab at the bottom of the login page.
- Enter the requested information to locate your account.
- Once prompted, select “HUB International” as your group affiliation.
- Confirm and complete the next registration steps.
- Establish a secure password and necessary security steps for log in purpose.
- You will need to update your medical history upon completion of the account setup.
- You can request consultations upon the completion of your medical history.
- Your coverage will become effective on the first business day after you have enrolled.
Teladoc Customer Service:
General Contact Information: