The EyeMed Vision plan provides coverage for both in and out of network eye care providers. You receive a greater benefit when you visit in network providers. Highlights of the plan include:
- No waiting period.
- A routine eye exam for a $10 copay.
- Contact lenses for a $0 copay
- Standard prescription lenses for a $25 copay and a $130 frame allowance.
- Discounts on LASIK and PRK.
- Up to 20% off additional vision care purchases.
How to Find a Provider in the EyeMed Select Network:
The EyeMed Select network includes many of the most popular retail chains, along with many local providers.
- Click here to view the EyeMed Vision Care provider directory.
- Enter your city or zip code, and choose the "Access" network to generate a list of vision care providers near you.
- You can filter your search results by hours and scheduling, services, products, and brands.
How to Use Your Vision Benefits
After you enroll in the Vision plan, you will be entered into the EyeMed network database. Your vision care provider just needs your name and date of birth to confirm benefits, and will verify coverage at the time of service.
If you visit an in-network provider:
- You will pay your co-payment and any other charges not covered at the time of service.
If you visit an out of network provider:
- You may be asked to provide full payment at the time of service.
- To receive benefit reimbursement, you must send a completed claim form, along with itemized receipts from your provider, including your prescription, directly to DeltaVison at the address provided.
- Click here to access the out-of-network vision services claim form.
DeltaVision Select Plan Cost
|6 Months||12 Months|
|Student + Family||N/A||$304.68|
|A payment processing fee is included in the total plan cost.|